Garrett GEN2 Reverse Rotation GTX3576R dual ball bearing turbocharger. Advanced GEN2 billet compressor wheel capable of 750HP!
The Garrett reverse rotation series spins counterclockwise and offers new housing layout options for applications where a standard turbocharger (spins clockwise) does not provide sufficient clearance. Additionally upgrading an OEM counterclockwise spinning turbo has never been easier with the Garrett GEN2 GTX Reverse Rotation series!
- Advanced aerodynamics & ultra high flow Garrett GTX GEN2 compressor wheel
- Forged billet aluminum compressor wheel
- Dual ball bearing CHRA rotating assembly
- Reverse Rotation CHRA rotating assembly (spins counterclockwise)
- Potential upgrade turbo solution when standard rotation turbo exceeds space limitations
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 58mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 58
- Compressor Housing A/R: 0.60
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 68mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 62mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
TURBINE HOUSING OPTIONS:
- Ni-Resist V-Band Inlet & Outlet. Available in .61, .83 or 1.01 A/R