TiAL F41 41mm Wastegates are constructed from high temperature alloys for the valves and lower housings, CNC machined billet aluminum actuator housings and Nitronic 60 valve guides and seats. These high temperature materials were selected for their unique combination of high corrosion, wear and galling resistance properties. The billet aluminum actuator housing is lightweight and available anodized in silver, black, red, blue or purple. Inside is a 17-7 PH stainless steel actuator spring capable of consistent pressure at elevated temperatures.
The TiAL F41 Wastegate spring base pressures range from 3.626 to 23.206 psi (0.25 to 1.6 bar). All TiAL wastegates are designed to optimize actuator-to-valve area ratio to provide maximum control and a wide dynamic flow capacity.
TiAL F41 41mm Wastegate Features:
- Racing valve stem – Wear Coating is resistant to the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel
- Stainless Steel Valve Housing
- Aluminum Actuator Housing (Anodized in Silver, Red, Blue, Purple or Black)
- High Temp Alloy Racing Valve w/ Coated Stem (protects from leaded fuel)
- High Temp Nomex Reinforced Actuator Diaphragm
- Stainless Steel Actuator Springs
- Stainless Steel Valve Seat
- Stainless Steel Valve Bushing
- Stainless Steel Weld Flanges (3/8″ Thick)
- Made in the USA